Stay Steadfast My Soul Glitter Phone Grip
"TAKE COURAGE MY HEART,
STAY STEADFAST MY SOUL,
HE'S IN THE WAITING"
"Stay Steadfast My Soul" inspired by the song "Take Courage" by Kristene Dimarco, designed by Ellisha Pang.
Glitter Phone Grip
This is a phone grip ONLY and DOES NOT include the phone cover
5cm x 5.5cm in size, handmade with acrylic material
Transparent Phone Grip with adhesive at the back
Comes in a plastic layer for protection
Phone grips are adjustable, three levels (flat, one level up, and two levels up)
HOW TO USE
- Prepare a phone cover that you would like to stick your phone grip on
- Test the phone grip out on the phone cover and mark the position of where you would like it to be
- Remove the layer of plastic that is covering the adhesive layer at the back of the phone grip , please be careful as it is very sticky once the plastic is removed
- Stick your phone grip on the phone cover. Use some force to ensure that the phone grip is stuck on completely on the phone cover
- Put your brand new phone cover on your phone, and viola! Enjoy!
- Please take note that once the phone grip is attached the to the phone cover, chances are - you will not be able to remove it anymore. This is to ensure that your phone grip will not fall off when you're using it.